Foot and Ankle Care
Podiatrists treat diseases and abnormalities of the foot and ankle.
- Routine foot care — trimming of toenails, corns and callouses
- Diabetic foot care — the examination and treatment of all conditions related to the diabetic foot including routine foot care, wound care and specialized orthopaedic supports and braces
- Ingrown toenails — painful inflammation of tissues surrounding toenails
- Dermatological conditions of the foot — athlete’s foot, infections, warts, moles, fungus toenails and abnormal growths
- Wound care — treatment of emergent and non-emergent care of open sores
- Sports medicine — care and treatment of the athlete with special attention to foot gear and gait analysis
The doctors at Orthopaedic Physicians of Colorado can help. Call us at (303) 789-2663 to schedule an appointment at one of our locations in the Denver metropolitan area to discuss problems you may be experiencing with your feet or ankles.